- Find a pre-match.
- Experience your best match by pre-matching with au pairs and host families from various agencies.
- Rate your agency.
- Express yourself and help others by rating your au pair agency.
- Join the community.
- Expand your network and get connected with others in the program, for friendships, conversations, support and more.
- Understand the program
- If you’re looking for information to help make the most of your experience in the au pair program, you can find answers in our extensive blog library.
- Shop for lifestyle
- 90% women, 10% men
- Ages 18-26
- Residents of countries outside the U.S. (mostly Europe and South America)
- Living in the U.S. for a cultural exchange and child care program
- Living with American family
- Enjoys traveling
- Socially aware
Our mission is to establish AP360 as a leader for information, community, and pre-matching services, while promoting the au pair program as a leading option for in-home childcare and cultural exchange.
What is an au pair?
- Is male or female, age 18 – 26
- Living in U.S. on a J-1 visa
- Has full driver license
- Enjoys caring for children
- Has at least 200 hours recent, non-family, practical childcare experience
- Has secondary school graduate or equivalent
- Speaks English to a good standard
- Wants to spend 12 – 24 months living with an American family
- Has no spouse or dependents